We have to stop looking at the human body as just a bunch of isolated parts and symptoms and start looking at it from a holistic perspective in which everything is interconnected. Your body, emotions, mind and stress levels play an important role. As do the toxicity of your cells, your thinking or "self talk" and so much more on a quantum and energetic level.
There is a solution to dealing with chronic contraction and imbalance in any and all systems of the body. They KEY is to bring the body, Adrenal glands and mind back into a balanced and neutral state. You can do this by supporting the immune system and nervous system to unwinding and relax with our patented Quantum Scalar Wave Laser Healing System. First you laser each of the adrenal glands to help them unwind and "reset", then the spine, sacrum, occipitals, vagus nerve and thymus gland to help bring the body out of the sympathetic nervous system dominant state and into the parasympathetic nervous system dominant state. Also known as the rest and digest state, in which some of your best healing takes place, especially when you use this time to feed the body on a cellular level. How? By applying CLT with the Scalar Wave Laser, which delivers energy and information that the body, cells and nerves needs to clear emotional and physical blockages, open up the energy centers along the spine, move the lymph, and repolarize sick or injured cells wherever they are located.
This is a full size image of the Scalar Wave Laser (SWL) face w/ 36 diodes.
The SWL is a multi-wavelength laser, which is ideal for use on the human body. It's FDA cleared for both home and professional use, and it's easy to apply. So easy and safe that even a child can use it. It's packed with extra features and the compact, portable, rechargeable design lends itself well for use anywhere. 3 optional laser probes expand your treatment capabilities, depending upon your budget and willingness to learn. The main unit can lie flat on the body against the skin or tucked into clothing to hold it in place. This makes it easy to use on children while they are lying down or taking a nap. The automatic timer can be set for 1-20 minutes and the laser can be set to beep when the time has completed. This frees you up to do other things while the laser is in use.
WHAT CAN CAN COLD LASER THERAPY DO FOR YOU OR YOUR FAMILY?
Over 4000 Clinical Studies and Research Papers have been written on the subject of Cold Laser Therapy (CLT) or Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT). We know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it works safely and effectively for treating a wide range of symptoms and conditions because it works on a cellular level to address issues that all human beings may experience at one time or another. CLT is able to work more effectively and successfully to accomplish what other therapies and technologies CAN'T, because CLT/LLLT CAN deliver a flood of photons directly to the weak, sick or injured cells. The photons are instantly converted inside the cells into ATP, which is the primary energy source of most cells in the body. MORE ENERGY EQUALS FASTER HEALING. Additionally, CLT deactivates 7 of the 9 enzymes that cause inflammation by up to 70%. Inflammation has been called "The Silent Killer" by Time Magazine, and significantly impairs healing. CLT works on dozens of levels to support rapid healing, reflex integration, neurological, nerve, brain, organ, gland and muscle balancing on a level that has never been possible before.
FOLLOWING IS A SAMPLING OF LLLT CLINICAL STUDIES ON SUBJECTS SUCH AS:
Cognition, Mitochondrial Dysfunction, Low ATP Production, Compromised Immune System, Thyroid Issues, Impaired Growth, Primitive Reflexes and ADHD, Speech, Stroke, Fatigue, Depression, Hair Loss, Accelerated Wound Healing, Pain Relief, Brain Injury, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
* LLLT improves prefrontal cortex-related cognitive functions, such as sustained attention, extinction memory, working memory, and affective state. Transcranial infrared stimulation may be used efficaciously to support neuronal mitochondrial respiration as a new non-invasive, cognition-improving intervention in animals and humans. LLLT supplies the brain with metabolic energy in a way analogous to the conversion of nutrients into metabolic energy, but with light instead of nutrients providing the source for ATP-based metabolic energy. A long-lasting effect is achieved by LLLT’s up-regulating the amount of cytochrome oxidase, which enhances neuronal capacity for metabolic energy production that may be used to support cognitive brain functions. LLLT via commercial low-power sources (such as FDA-cleared laser diodes and LEDs) is a highly promising, affordable, non-pharmacological alternative for improving cognitive function. LLLT delivers safe doses of light energy that are sufficiently high to modulate neuronal functions, but low enough to not result in any damage. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3953713/ )
* We have shown, for the first time, that LLLT can stimulate neurogenesis in both the hippocampal DG and the SVZ in mice with TBI. Moreover, the treatment has been shown to improve spatial memory and learning. The likelihood that LLLT can induce the brain to repair itself after injury suggests that laser therapy may have much wider applications than that previously considered. Many diseases of the brain that are traumatic, degenerative, and psychiatric could be benefited if neurogenesis can be induced by an inexpensive, low-risk procedure without known side-effects. Moreover, tLLLT appears to be a viable and efficient stimulus for enhancing endogenous neurogenesis and to exert a survivability enhancing effect on the neuroprogenitor cells, thus increasing their chance to get functionally integrated into the pre-existing neuronal circuitry. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4189010/ )
* One popular warrior mom within the Down syndrome community is Jane Winans. She previously used neurofeedback with her teenage daughter Lydia, but stopped while trying the laser. She had a brain map performed prior to beginning the laser and three months after using the laser. She had this to say: “How’s this for data? Brain map Summary from Dr. Abbot:
Decreased beta and improved coherence are probably the most important findings. The beta would be getting in the way of any functioning deficits. (I think she meant benefits) No one does well when overly anxious or stimulated or when the brain is irritated. The improvements in coherence are actually rather exciting as frontal-occipital coherence is associated with reading smoothly, judgement, mood, executive functioning. Improvements in central and frontal locations may be associated with improvements in coordination, and strength. School testing – Lydia improved 2 levels on a standardized reading test since April. No summer reading program. Just laser.” (posted with permission from Jane).
* Excitotoxicity describes a pathogenic process whereby death of neurons releases large amounts of the excitatory neurotransmitter glutamate, which then proceeds to activate a set of glutamatergic receptors on neighboring neurons (glutamate, N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA), and kainate), opening ion channels leading to an influx of calcium ions producing mitochondrial dysfunction and cell death. Excitotoxicity contributes to brain damage after stroke, traumatic brain injury, and neurodegenerative diseases, and is also involved in spinal cord injury. We tested whether low level laser (light) therapy (LLLT) at 810 nm could protect primary murine cultured cortical neurons against excitotoxicity in vitro produced by addition of glutamate, NMDA or kainate. Although the prevention of cell death was modest but significant, LLLT (3 J/cm(2) delivered at 25 mW/cm(2) over 2 min) gave highly significant benefits in increasing ATP, raising mitochondrial membrane potential, reducing intracellular calcium concentrations, reducing oxidative stress and reducing nitric oxide. The action of LLLT in abrogating excitotoxicity may play a role in explaining its beneficial effects in diverse central nervous system pathologies. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24127337 )
* Cerebral hypometabolism characterizes mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer’s disease. Low-level light therapy (LLLT) enhances the metabolic capacity of neurons in culture through photostimulation of cytochrome oxidase, the mitochondrial enzyme that catalyzes oxygen consumption in cellular respiration. Growing evidence supports that neuronal metabolic enhancement by LLLT positively impacts neuronal function in vitro and in vivo. Experiment 1 verified that LLLT increased the rate of oxygen consumption in the prefrontal cortex in vivo. Experiment 2 showed that LLLT-treated rats had an enhanced extinction memory as compared to controls. Experiment 3 showed that LLLT reduced fear renewal and prevented the reemergence of extinguished conditioned fear responses. Experiment 4 showed that LLLT induced hormetic dose-response effects on the metabolic capacity of the prefrontal cortex. These data suggest that LLLT can enhance cortical metabolic capacity and retention of extinction memories, and implicate LLLT as a novel intervention to improve memory. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22850314 )
* LLLT or photobiomodulation refers to the use of low-power and high-fluence light from lasers or LEDs in the red to near-infrared wavelengths to modulate a biological function. Cytochrome oxidase is the primary photoacceptor of LLLT with beneficial eye and brain effects since this mitochondrial enzyme is crucial for oxidative energy metabolism, and neurons depend on cytochrome oxidase to produce their metabolic energy. Photon-induced redox mechanisms in cytochrome oxidase cause other primary and secondary hormetic responses in neurons that may be beneficial for neurotherapeutic purposes. Beneficial in vivo effects of LLLT on the eye have been found in optic nerve trauma, methanol intoxication, optic neuropathy, retinal injury, retinitis pigmentosa, phototoxicity, and age-related macular degeneration. Beneficial in vivo transcranial effects of LLLT on the brain have been observed in anoxic brain injury, atherothrombotic stroke, embolic stroke, ischemic stroke, acute traumatic brain injury, chronic traumatic brain injury, neurodegeneration, age-related memory loss, and cognitive and mood disorders. No adverse side effects have been reported in these beneficial applications of LLLT in animals and humans. The authors conclude that LLLT is a safe and beneficial approach, based on scientifically sound mechanisms of action of red to near infrared light on cytochrome oxidase, with neurotherapeutic promise for a wide range of ophthalmological, neurological, and psychological conditions. (source: https://www.psio.com/pdf/LLLT-of-eye-and-brain.pdf )
2. Mitochondrial dysfunction, low ATP production –
* Here is an article from the Journal of Pediatric Biochemistry explaining mitochondrial dysfunction in Down syndrome and Autism Spectrum disorders: http://content.iospress.com/download/journal-of-pediatric-biochemistry/jpb00063?id=journal-of-pediatric-biochemistry%2Fjpb00063
* Radiation of tissue with light causes an increase in mitochondrial products such as ATP, NADH, protein, and RNA,83 as well as a reciprocal augmentation in oxygen consumption, and various in vitro experiments have confirmed that cellular respiration is upregulated when mitochondria are exposed to an HeNe laser or other forms of illumination. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3288797/ )
* The influence of LLLT on the electron transport chain extends far beyond simply increasing the levels of ATP produced by a cell. Oxygen acts as the final electron acceptor in the electron transport chain and is, in the process, converted to water. Part of the oxygen that is metabolized produces reactive oxygen species (ROS) as a natural by-product. ROS are chemically active molecules that play an important role in cell signaling, regulation of cell cycle progression, enzyme activation, and nucleic acid and protein synthesis. Because LLLT promotes the metabolism of oxygen, it also acts to increase ROS production. In turn, ROS activates transcription factors, which leads to the upregulation of various stimulatory and protective genes. These genes are most likely related to cellular proliferation, migration, and the production of cytokines and growth factors, which have all been shown to be stimulated by low-level light. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3288797/ )
3. Compromised immune system –
* Immune cells, in particular, appear to be strongly affected by LLLT. Mast cells, which play a crucial role in the movement of leukocytes, are of considerable importance in inflammation. Specific wavelengths of light are able to trigger mast cell degranulation,22 which results in the release of the pro-inflammatory cytokine TNF-a from the cells.115 This leads to increased infiltration of the tissues by leukocytes. LLLT also enhances the proliferation, maturation, and motility of fibroblasts, and increases the production of basic fibroblast growth factor.31,67 Lymphocytes become activated and proliferate more rapidly, and epithelial cells become more motile, allowing wound sites to close more quickly. The ability of macrophages to act as phagocytes is also enhanced under the application of LLLT. (Read entire study here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3288797/ )
4. Hypothyroid –
* In reference to chronic autoimmune thyroiditis, which is the most common cause of acquired hypothyroidism: The preliminary results indicate that LLLT promotes the improvement of thyroid function, as patients experienced a decreased need for LT4, a reduction in TPOAb levels, and an increase in parenchymal echogenicity. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20662037 )
5. Impaired growth – Parents are reporting accelerated growth in their children. For example, one parent wrote, "In the six months prior to initiating the laser, she grew 1 1/4 inches, which is 0.052 inch per week. Seven weeks after using the laser, I suspected she had gone through a growth spurt and measured her again. She had already grown 3/4 inch, which is 0.107 inch a week. So, her rate of growth had almost doubled. She also went up 2 shoe sizes. Some suspect it may be due to their child sleeping more deeply since human growth hormone (HGH) is released more during sleep. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8627466 )
6. Information related to retained primitive reflexes:
* Primitive Reflexes: Reasons Behind Why My Child has Sensory Issues, Poor Balance, and Developmental Delays. The three most notable reflexes that are frequently seen in later childhood are the Moro reflex(affects sensory issues), Asymmetrical Tonic Neck Reflex (ATNR) (child can’t cross the midline) and the Symmetrical Tonic Neck Reflex (STNR) (poor posture, W-sitting and developmental delays. (source: http://ilslearningcorner.com/2016-03-primitive-reflexes-reasons-behind-why-my-child-has-sensory-issues-poor-balance-and-developmental-delays/ )
* Why a retained spinal galant reflex can be mistaken for ADHD: http://ilslearningcorner.com/2016-02-primitive-reflexes-why-a-retained-spinal-galant-reflex-is-mistaken-for-adhd/
* The Learning Hierarchy by Sonia Story:
The normal hierarchical developmental system, beginning before the birth of the infant and carrying on through adulthood. If the foundations—the primitive and postural reflexes—are unstable, weak or have gaps in their development, they will undermine all other levels to some degree. The motor, perception, speech and conceptualisation will also be unstable, and breakdown in any or all of these areas can occur, causing the higher-level functioning areas to also be affected. Although these stages do overlap to a certain extent, if a stage is missed, interfered with or not fully integrated, it can prevent full development of subsequent stages. Unfortunately the child will not ‘grow out’ of their learning and behaviour problems. The problems may alter and appear to improve as the child learns to compensate in other ways, but the weakness in their system will remain, causing stress on their system. They may also resurface when the child moves to more intensive learning situations, where the demands of higher learning are greater, and the pressure for academic progress is more urgent. (See here for full article and picture of hierarchical developmental system: http://www.moveplaythrive.com/images/pdf/integrating_reflexes.pdf
7. Speech – There are many reflexes related to speech and communication. Reflex integration protocols combined with CLT have produced great results in supporting speech. One parent of a daughter with Down Syndrome wrote, "we can definitely attribute our daughter's increase in speech and communication to the current use of the laser. Our daughter went from 3 word sentences to 5 word sentences within a week. She handed me a book and said “read it to me please”. Later, when asked about her day, she told her dad about her baseball game by saying “swing, swing, swing, hit ball and run”. She had never described her day to him before. Soon after when arriving at a nearby lake, she immediately said “ocean, dolphins, daddy’s big boat” and began looking for dolphins. These were new words for her and completely unprompted. We immediately noticed she was also singing along with songs. She began telling me if her bath water was “too hot” or “too cold”".
* Stroke, fatigue, Depression: LLLT has been used non-invasively in humans after ischemic stroke to improve neurological outcome (Lampl et al., 2007). It also led to improved recovery and reduced fatigue after exercise (Leal Junior et al., 2010). One LLLT stimulation session to the forehead, as reported by Schiffer et al. (2009), produced a significant antidepressant effect in depressed patients. No adverse side effects were found either immediately or at 2 or 4 weeks after LLLT. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3953713/ )
* Hair loss – Studies have shown that LLLT stimulated hair growth in mice subjected to chemotherapy-induced alopecia and also in alopecia areata. Controlled clinical trials demonstrated that LLLT stimulated hair growth in both men and women. Among various mechanisms, the main mechanism is hypothesized to be stimulation of epidermal stem cells in the hair follicle bulge and shifting the follicles into anagen phase. ( source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3944668/ )
* Accelerated wound healing – Tissue healing is a complex process that involves local and systemic responses. The use of low level laser therapy for wound healing has been shown to be effective in modulating both local and systemic response.
The study found that low level laser therapy (II) was effective in open wounds, which showed better regeneration and faster restoration of structural and functional integrity as compared to the control group. (source:
– The reviewed studies show that phototherapy, either by LASER or LED, is an effective therapeutic modality to promote healing of skin wounds. The biological effects promoted by these therapeutic resources are similar and are related to the decrease in inflammatory cells, increased fibroblast proliferation, angiogenesis stimulation, formation of granulation tissue and increased collagen synthesis. In addition to these effects, the irradiation parameters are also similar between LED and LASER. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4148276/ )
* Pain – acute orthopedic conditions such as sprains, strains, post-surgical pain, a whiplash injury, muscular back pain, cervical or lumbar radiculopathy, tendinitis, and chronic conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, frozen shoulder, neck and back pain, epicondylitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendinopathy, fibromyalgia, plantar fasciitis, post tibial fracture surgery and chronic regional pain syndrome are amenable to LLLT. Dental conditions producing pain such as orthodontic procedures, dentine hypersensitivity, and third molar surgery respond well to treatment with LLLT. Neuropathic pain conditions can also be treated such as post herpetic neuralgia, trigeminal neuralgia and diabetic neuropathy. Due to the wide spectrum of conditions one would surmise that multiple mechanisms can operate to achieve pain relief. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4743666/ )
* Brain Injury or traumatic brain injury:
– Clinical application of these levels of infrared energy for this patient with TBI yielded highly favorable outcomes with decreased depression, anxiety, headache, and insomnia, whereas cognition and quality of life improved. Neurological function appeared to improve based on changes in the SPECT by quantitative analysis. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26535475 )
– (Using helmet) Researchers at the VA Boston Healthcare System are testing the effects of light therapy on brain function in the Veterans with Gulf War Illness study.The light is painless and generates no heat. A treatment takes about 30 minutes. The light from the diodes has been shown to boost the output of nitric oxide near where the LEDs are placed, which improves blood flow in that location. The LED therapy increases blood flow in the brain, as shown on MRI scans. It also appears to have an effect on damaged brain cells, specifically on their mitochondria. These are bean-shaped subunits within the cell that put out energy in the form of a chemical known as ATP. The red (600 nm) and NIR (800–900nm) wavelengths penetrate through the scalp and skull by about 1 cm to reach brain cells and spur the mitochondria to produce more ATP. That can mean clearer, sharper thinking. Naeser says brain damage caused by explosions, or exposure to pesticides or other neurotoxins — such as in the Gulf War — could impair the mitochondria in cells. (source: http://www.kurzweilai.net/light-therapy-for-brain-injuries )
* Alzheimer’s – Parkinson’s – Turning On Lights to Stop Neurodegeneration: The Potential of Near Infrared Light Therapy in Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Disease. Several recent studies in animal models of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease have reported that low-level near infrared light (NIr) therapy not only mitigates the behavioral deficits associated with these conditions but also has neuroprotective effects, slowing the underlying death of neurons. The first studies to report neuroprotection by NIr after parkinsonian insult demonstrated that NIr treatment reduced cell death, increased ATP content and decreased levels of oxidative stress in rat striatal and cortical cells exposed to the parkinsonian toxins rotenone and MPP+ (1-methyl-4-phenylpyridium) in vitro (Liang et al., 2008; Ying et al., 2008). In cultures of human neuroblastoma cells engineered to overexpress α-synuclein, NIr increased mitochondrial function and reduced oxidative stress after MPP+ (1-methyl-4-phenylpyridinium) exposure (Trimmer et al., 2009; Quirk et al., 2012b). Further, in hybrid cells bearing mitochondrial DNA from Parkinson’s patients, mitochondrial movement along axons improved substantially after NIr treatment, with movement restored to near control levels. There would be several key advantages for the use of NIr therapy over current treatments for both Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease. First and foremost, NIr has the potential to be neuroprotective. A growing body of pre-clinical evidence indicates that NIr therapy slows or stops disease pathology. (read more: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4707222/ )
– Here is an indepth study about Alzheimer’s and upregulating BDNF using LLLT.
(Read: http://www.jneurosci.org/content/33/33/13505 )
While the research data is not specifically for children with special needs or the Down syndrome population, they show many ways the laser is being studied to help the body and brain. The stories online from parents and children benefiting from CLT/LLLT are endless and nothing short of miraculous. Parents have reported the following amazing results:
– first crawling movements
– increased distance of crawling
– first steps
– first time to stand unsupported
– increased energy, less fatigue
– increased speech and communication with depth, detail, and meaning
– increased social interaction with family and friends
– increased eye contact
– increased confidence
– detoxification reactions
– narrowed gait (Presley’s physical therapist also made comment to this)
– improved balance and coordination, jumping, standing on one leg
– improved vision (noted by their optometrist)
– coordinated eye movements
– first time to walk upstairs or downstairs
– improved reading skills
– improved sleep, less awakenings
– increased growth/height
– decreased or stopped teeth grinding
– decreased anxiety and frustration in neurotypical children
– first time to feed self using finger foods
– first time for imaginative play and appropriate play with use of toys
– decreased sensitivities to sound and touch
– laughing and smiling in appropriate responses
– improved writing ability
– increased attention and focus
– stopped bedwetting
* Results may vary from person to person. No medical claims are made or insinuated. It is not recommended for use over eyes, thyroid, or cancer.
Once you get familiar with using your Quantum Scalar Wave Laser
you are never going to want to live without it.
The SW Laser supports a whole new quality of life.
OVER 250 COLD LASER THERAPY PROTOCOLS NOW AVAILABLE IN NEW eBOOK & AN ADDITIONAL 250 PROTOCOLS IN THE NEW BONUS eBOOK FOR A TOTAL OF OVER 500 PROTOCOLS.
NEW eBOOK - Cold Laser Therapy - Over 250 Protocols made easy – the 22 AcuPoint HEALING SYSTEM. Bonus: Includes two popular Auricular Therapy Charts and a dozen more for hands and feet, allowing for many additional treatment options. The second Bonus eBook contains an additional 250 picture based protocols for a total of over 500 protocols.
You can order it here:
Click here to learn more about AcuLight Therapy
MORE Essential Educational links about Quantum Scalar Wave Laser:
The Scalar Wave Laser System is indicated for temporary relief of minor muscle and joint pain, arthritis and muscle spasm, relieving stiffness, promoting relaxation of muscle tissue, and temporarily increasing local blood circulation. The System is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent disease. If you have a disease or medical condition, consult with your physician or health practitioner before using the Scalar Wave Laser. Use only as directed. No statements made here are intended as medical claims or advice and is for informational purposes only. Results may vary from person to person.
© 2016-17 Discover Lasers and Kalon Prensky
CALL TODAY! Kalon Prensky, 15 year laser specialist - available for FREE phone consultation Mon. - Sat. 8am - 6pm Hawaii Time.
Ph 808-870-0348 or Send an email. You can see Kalon's picture on the right side of this website if you are curious. Kalon is here to help.